Skip to main content

Department of Entomology, National Taiwan University

Overseas Chinese Students

1. Eligibility: you can apply as an overseas Chinese students if you

  - have stayed overseas for more than six years

  - have become a permanent residence in your country of residence.

2. Where to apply:

 - University Entrance Committee For Overseas Chinese Students:

 - Undergraduate Programs through Recommendation by Overseas Senior High School: